Why choose Allianz motor third-party liability insurance?
Motor third-party liability insurance – with a quick and easy process to report claims
Want to notify or get claim updates?
Do you need insurance for other type of vehicle instead of passenger car?
Allianz motor third-party liability insurance Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The e-product is the basic motor third party liability (MTPL) product of Allianz by providing a wide range of digital services (electronic communication through Allianz Client Portal, notifications sent to e-mail address and mobile phone number, online claim reporting and inspection).
If you provide your e-mail address and mobile number, agree to electronic communication and conclude a Client portal contract, we will send the documents relating to your contract (with the exception of items containing payment slips) to the e-mail address you have provided.
You can manage your affairs through the Allianz Client portal online, quickly and conveniently; we will also send you SMS notifications on the most important tasks relating to your contract, so you can rest assured that your insurance is up-to-date.
In order to switch to e-product, you can provide your data on our website, to our employees working at a telephone client contact point, to our agents or our broker partners.
In case you would like to communicate in the traditional way, by post, you can conlcude an Allianz MTPL contract for an additional fee through other sales channels (e.g. through our agents).
We will give you discount from the premium of your motor third-party liability insurance if at the beginning of the insurance period of the MTPL starting in 2020, you already have a valid contract for one of the following with Allianz Hungária Zrt:
- Allianz Online Home Insurance (with the exception of the Allianz Online Home Insurance Light and Basic Packages);
- Allianz Home Insurance Plus; or
- Allianz home insurance; or
- Allianz MyHome insurance contract
Or the following, concerning the vehicle insured by the MTPL contract already has:
- comprehensive Allianz Casco (including insurance coverages for natural catastrophes, theft and breakage); or
- comprehensive Allianz Casco contract of insurance type 252 (including insurance coverages for natural catastrophes, theft and breakage); or
- comprehensive Allianz MyCar motor insurance contract (including insurance coverages for natural catastrophes, theft and breakage) (only in the case of Max packages).
Please note that we can only consider one home or casco insurance contract in respect of the multiple policy discount for your new motor third-party liability insurance (MTPL) contract, and the discount can only be applied to one motor third-party liability insurance (MTPL) contract based on the same home or casco insurance.
Further details can be found in the MTPL tariff book.