If you are still abroad, please call Allianz Hungária or Allianz Worldwide Partners for immediate assistance on the following numbers of the 24-hour Allianz Travel Assistance telephone service:
· Within Europe: +36 (1) 237-2333
· Outside Europe: +43 (1) 525-03-6516
· In the case of Autó Assistance: +43 (1) 525-03-655
After you have returned home, you can make a claim in connection with your travel insurance online, in person or by post, by submitting the claim report form and the documents necessary for the assessment of the service claim, according to the following. The Claim report form can be downloaded at the bottom of the page. You can find out more about the necessary documents from the contract terms and conditions received at the time of taking out the travel insurance.
· You can submit your claim online by completing the following form. In this case, you have to scan the completed and signed Claim report form, and after attaching it on the following page, you have to submit it along with the required documents. For the assessment of the service claim, the insurer may request the submission of the original copies of the documents submitted online, in which case the insurer will notify you after it has processed the claim.
· You can submit your claim in person at the Allianz customer service points. You can find information about customer service points under the ‘Contact’ menu item on our website. To make a claim, you have to take the completed Claim report form and the required documents with you. You can also complete the Claim report form at the customer service point with the help of our claims handler.
· In the event of making a claim by post, the completed and signed Claim report form and the required documents must be sent to the following address: Allianz Hungária Zrt. Operációtámogatási osztály (Operations Support Department), 1387 Budapest, Pf. 11.
If you need help, please call our telephone customer service on the +36 (1/20/30/70) 421-1-421 number.
MAKING A CLAIM ONLINE
Please complete the following form and attach a scanned version of the completed Claim report form (which can be downloaded from the bottom of this page). Please provide any data concerning the state of your health only on the Claim report form, and take care not to provide any data concerning the state of your health in the box entitled ‘Details of the claim’ in the form below. We will process your submitted service claim shortly.