- Perform risk oversight to a number of OEs (qualitative and quantitative risks)
- (Pro) actively advice regional CRO and CEE management concerning the adherence of the OE´s risk profile to the regional risk strategy and appetite
- Support to business units in addressing key risks with material impact at regional level
- Assess the risk/return of Life products being developed across the region as well as the risk/return of critical P&C risks
- Support capital planning and solvency assessment at regional level
- Ensure the close collaboration between region, OEs and the Risk Center of Competence in Hungary, enabling synergies to be created
Budapest / Remote work
Who we are looking for?
We are announcing an opening for the following position in our Budapest Office/remote work:
Actuary / Risk Manager
Risk Management Department is responsible to develop, maintain and operate the firm’s risk management system and provides professional support to other Allianz entities within the Central & Eastern European region. Current position is focusing on the regional activities. As our new team member you will work in close collaboration with the regional CRO and 11 Operating entities, serving as a real partner to local teams in steering the risk profile in line with regional goals/appetite.
- University degree in economics, finance, mathematics or actuarial
- Fluent English is a must
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in the financial sector (Banking/Insurance/Consulting/Audit/BIG4)
- Solvency II knowledge, experience in Risk Management/Controlling/Audit/Actuarial function
- Demonstrated track record in displaying initiative and independent working style
- Ability to interact effectively with senior management and build/maintain ongoing business relationships utilizing strong interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and tasks, while meeting deadlines with minimal supervision
What we offer
- We provide our employees competitive income, international knowledge, and the opportunity for continuous growth and the stability of a market-leading multinational company.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and motivation letter in English, and use the „APPLY NOW” button below the description of this position in our career website.